Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: Which first 271 or 272

Re: Which first 271 or 272

maxusa

But it looks like it is not available online.....how much did it cost you??

"Maralee" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I took the 272 first, I didn't pass it the first time and got a online

course
> at www.oncourselearning.com I passed 272 and then did 271 and was able to
> pass the first time with an 800. Now I am going for MCSA using the course
> again from oncourselearning. This course was alot closer to the exam than
> all the books, cram books, and measureup.
>
> "Caz" wrote:
>
> > Any advice appreciated. I've now sat 272 twice and failed both times
> >
> > I now have to wait another 14 days to resit - i wondered if i'm going

about
> > this the wrong way. Would it be best to sit 271 first then 272 ?
> >
> > Got 672 on the second exam, lower than the first which was 690 ! Cant
> > understand where i'm going wrong. I've read the training kit books from
> > start to finish at least a dozen times, read through countless practice

tests
> > and i still cant seem to get it.
> >
> > I'm beginning to wonder if this is for me ...........
> >
> > arghhhhhhhhh

Maralee

It cost me 400 for both 271 & 272 it is online and you have a learn section
and a test section. I can access it from any computer. With the MCSA you also
get a simulator section. I really liked it because the instructor tells you
about it and you takes you to the desktop and shows you he also tells you "
you will need to know this for the real world and also for the test"

"maxusa" wrote:

> But it looks like it is not available online.....how much did it cost you??
>

> "Maralee" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I took the 272 first, I didn't pass it the first time and got a online

> course
> > at www.oncourselearning.com I passed 272 and then did 271 and was able to
> > pass the first time with an 800. Now I am going for MCSA using the course
> > again from oncourselearning. This course was alot closer to the exam than
> > all the books, cram books, and measureup.
> >
> > "Caz" wrote:
> >
> > > Any advice appreciated. I've now sat 272 twice and failed both times
> > >
> > > I now have to wait another 14 days to resit - i wondered if i'm going

> about
> > > this the wrong way. Would it be best to sit 271 first then 272 ?
> > >
> > > Got 672 on the second exam, lower than the first which was 690 ! Cant
> > > understand where i'm going wrong. I've read the training kit books from
> > > start to finish at least a dozen times, read through countless practice

> tests
> > > and i still cant seem to get it.
> > >
> > > I'm beginning to wonder if this is for me ...........
> > >
> > > arghhhhhhhhh

072-272 072-271 and 070-272 070-271 are these the same thing StealthZ MCDST 3 06-06-2007 12:51 AM
which is harder 271 or 272 Robyn MCDST 3 03-11-2007 09:20 AM
Which is harder 271 or the 272? Karma_Maps MCDST 3 03-08-2007 10:44 PM
Opinion on taking 70-271 or 70-272 first to get the MCDST cert? Brian Newland MCDST 2 08-18-2005 04:24 AM
Which first 271 or 272 Feral Geek MCDST 0 09-16-2004 12:06 AM

Advertisments