Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Microsoft Book's Voucher

Microsoft Book's Voucher

maxusa

Hey there,
I am trying to use the voucher from MS Training Kit book to get the discount
for the exam (272) but it would not go through. Where I tried to register at
the test center they told me that it should start with letters and to call
Microsoft to verify. Microsoft told me to contact whoever sold me the book
(which is Amazon)......this is crazy!!! Does anyone else had the same
problem?? If yes, I would really appreciate some help.
Thanks in advance.

Feral Geek

Yes, I had the same problem. I took the test anyway and
now I am trying to get the 15% discount refunded to me
through MS Press. Call them at 1-800-677-7377 (I'm dealing
with Danny and Shane)and complain like hell. IT has been
over 3 weeks now and I have not been able to resolve my
issue with them. They keep telling me they have escalted
it to higher powers. Maybe if enough people give them
hell, they'll do something about it. Good luck.
Feral Geek