Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > mcdst

mcdst

Nazeem

Hi
I am staying in Cape Town and would like to do the
coarse ,How do I go about seeing that the only place
where it is available is Gauteng I think.please advise me.

test

Did anyone help you

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments