Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > mile markers on the way to MCDST

mile markers on the way to MCDST

mo

My question is about the order of events in getting my
MCDST.
If I am wrong...PLEASE correct me.
Step 1. Study, test and pass either the 70-271 or 70-272.
Step 2. Receive MCP status for passing test.
Step 3. Study, test and pass the remaining test.
Step 4. Receive MCDST.

Each test counts as Core Credit towards MCDST, but will
not get MCDST until both are successfully passed.

And upon completion if my name were Joe Bloe I can print
out 1000 business cards with "Joe Bloe, MCDST Certified"
and makes thousands of dollars a weeks doing IT
consultation for small businesses in my town.

yes u r rite...

SJ

All of that sounds correct....

....except

I don't think you're going to pull in thousands of dollars a week with
a MCDST certification. This certification will help you break into
the IT field, but for a solid income, you need a lot more experience.

sj
www.certquest.net