Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > which???

which???

which is harder to achieve MCDST or a+??? i have 2 yrs
experience using windows xp

oops let me change my question... which do u recommend
for me MCDST or A+? i have 2 yrs experience using windows
xp and familiar w/ most of the hardware stuffs..

Read the post that I just posted and it will help you. I
posted it this morning. Jenna

SJ

What do you want to do?

An A+ certification can make it a little easier to get into a PC
hardware repair related job.

An MCDST certification can make it a little easier to get into a
help-desk related job.

Both certifications make you a more desirable candidate for both jobs.

It also might be helpful to read what Micrsoft says a MCDST will do
and then read what CompTIA says an A+ technican will do.

HTH

sj
www.certquest.net