Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > I need some brain dums of MCDsT 70 - 272

I need some brain dums of MCDsT 70 - 272

Rashaad Jacobs

Hi there .I need to take the exam A.S.A.P. My work
requires that I be certified A.S.A.P.Can anybody please
help in obtaining any 70 - 272 exam questions or any
guidelines on how to pass 70 - 272 MCDST.

Your help will be much appreciated

Thanx

Rashaad

Will S

Dumpty dump dump dumps are just plain stupid.

Guidelies to pass found here:

Your time and experience with the product will do you well.
--
Don't Panic!

Rashaad Jacobs wrote:

> Hi there .I need to take the exam A.S.A.P. My work
> requires that I be certified A.S.A.P.Can anybody please
> help in obtaining any 70 - 272 exam questions or any
> guidelines on how to pass 70 - 272 MCDST.
>
> Your help will be much appreciated
>
> Thanx
>
> Rashaad

TBone

"Rashaad Jacobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Hi there .I need to take the exam A.S.A.P. My work
> requires that I be certified A.S.A.P.Can anybody please
> help in obtaining any 70 - 272 exam questions or any
> guidelines on how to pass 70 - 272 MCDST.

The Microsoft site will give you lots of information. Braindumps will get
you nowhere except possibly fired if they find out you cheated and lose your
certification.

Ryan Webb

It looks like you probably didn't know this and most
people getting newly Microsoft certified don't...but brain
dumps of Microsoft exams have been ruled by Microsoft as
being against their certification and testing policy.

If Microsoft catches you using them (according to what
I've read and been told, and have seen in the Sylvan and
VUE testing center disclaimers before taking exams) - you
will lose not only your Microsoft certifications, but
possibly all IT certifications including the other popular
track of the COMPTia certs.

I don't know if anything has changed recently with
this...but you may want to be careful especially since
you've now declared to Microsoft on their own web site
that you wish to use braindumps.

RK

Dumps are not stupid and are the answer to microsoft's
often poorly worded, hard to understand questions. These
people are simply trying to add value to their semi-
worthless credentials.

RK
MCSE2k,MCSA2k,A+,N+ & now almost MCSDT!!

TBone

"RK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Dumps are not stupid and are the answer to microsoft's
> often poorly worded, hard to understand questions. These
> people are simply trying to add value to their semi-
> worthless credentials.

Ah, I figured somebody deserving would post in this thread sooner or
later... Time for some variation on chalk's term.

Gimme an A!
Gimme an S!
Gimme an S!
Gimme an F!
Gimme an U!
Gimme an C!
Gimme an K!
Gimme an E!
Gimme an R!

left brain and right brain permutations pataphor Python 0 06-14-2009 07:14 PM
072-272 072-271 and 070-272 070-271 are these the same thing StealthZ MCDST 3 06-06-2007 12:51 AM
70-272 Passed 3RD Attempt w/MS Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn JSIC MCDST 3 07-22-2005 02:50 AM
Brain Dump For 70-272! MCDST MCDST 3 07-26-2004 05:36 PM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM

Advertisments