Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCSE 2003

MCSE 2003

Ed Umana

Hello there
could somebody email me ((E-Mail Removed)) study papers
on the the 2 exams required to become MCSE 2003. I came
MCSE 2000 not too long ago. Thanks

Ed

Tired of stupid questions

I would recommend the following sites for your deficiency.

1. A good start would be proper English at
http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/

2. Second stop would be the following how to get things
for free
http://www.justfreestuff.com/

Oddly enough I found these sites on Google, just in case
you don't know what that is try this link
http://www.google.com/about.html

If you still need stuff for free I would suggest standing
on the side of the road with a sign that says will work
for answers to Microsoft tests, so I don't have to learn
my job and I can begin the process of screwing things up.

If none of this stuff seems to work for you I would then
suggest you go to a good book store or even look on line
for material you need.

But then again seeing that you posted this in the wrong
group maybe starting with a good reading program would be
the best place to start.

Ed

Thanks for that info jerk off

Tired_of_stupid_questions

Not a problem I hope you are better at being an MCSE 2000
than you are researching the painfully obvious on what
you say you are qualified to work on. I had a person
like you who worked for me as a trainer. Oddly enough he
could not save his own ass when it came to explaining how
things should work. But he sure had a great ability to
find free stuff so he did not have to do his own work to
accomplish something which many of us have spent many
years doing and earning the certification.
(Certification I must say which are based on experience
and not our skill to memorize questions.) Sad to say my
students suffered and we had to train them again using
somebody who knew what the hell they were doing.

What is an angry dummy like youself doing in these chats
anyway? Another cheap ass 'tuff wanna-be clown hiding
behind newsgroups and emails haha. Dogs like you barely
amuse me! All I wanted was some info!! You are a funny
dude/dudette are you sure your not a clown?

I do very well at work and know my stuff thank you very
much. I was giving this room a chance since that's what is
for and someone told me about it, LOL You dont know
anything about me. Stop the insanity man. Get a life!

By the way someone emailed some stuff so I'm straight.

Hey you know what I'll pray for ya Have a nice pathetic
life LOL LOL