Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST Logo

MCDST Logo

Wojciech Kowasz [MCP]

Hello,

Today I've passed my last exam and now I am MCDST. On Saturday I will have
an important presentation on which I would like to show my MCDST logo
(I'd like to show it on one of the slides). However, because I've passed the
test today, I cannot download the logo from MCP Site, because it hasn't been
added there yet.

Logos found on Microsoft Learning website doesn't satisfy me (too small).

I would really appreciate it, if someone who currently is MCDST, sent me the
certification logo to my e-mail address ((E-Mail Removed)).

Thanks in advance,
Best regards
--
Wojciech Kowasz
(MCP, MCDST)

Wojciech Kowasz

In news:(E-Mail Removed)... I wrote
> I would really appreciate it, if someone who currently is MCDST, sent me

the
> certification logo to my e-mail address ((E-Mail Removed)).

Actually someone sent me the logo. Thanks for help.

Regards,
--
Wojciech Kowasz
(MCP, MCDST)

Wojciech Kowasz

Użytkownik "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How long does it take to access the MCP site after passing a test?

I usually wait about 3-4 business days.

Regards,
--
Wojciech Kowasz