Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-272

70-272

Alex

my 70-272 is next august 31... i read some information and studdy guide about
this exam and i think is more difficult than 70-271, it's possible???

Propably because english is not my basic language and i studying just in
english (more easy to find informations)..

Do you have any tips for this exam??

Thanks all for your answer!!!

hey guys! I'm now MCP!!! yes!!!!!!

Hossein

Hi
Dont worry . 70-272 is much more easier than 271, you
should have some knowledge about Outlook and Office suit,
that's it.

Hossein ( MCDST, A+)