Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > need help

need help

hi just wondering if the [MCDST Self Paced Training Kit:
Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows
XP Operating System (Exam 70-271)] and [MCDST Self Paced
Training Kit: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting
Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating
System (Exam 70-272)] is enough to help you pass the
exams??? i currently have 2 yrs experience in windows xp
pro.. or is it better to take classes??

gentoo_dude

I am using them. Because one of the books was not available at my book store
(70-271) I studies first for for 70-272 using this book. Everything that is
in the book is on the test. I went through the book once and it helped a
lot
Now I am preparing for 70-271

"(E-Mail Removed)"
wrote

> hi just wondering if the [MCDST Self Paced Training Kit:

Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows
> XP Operating

System (Exam 70-271)] and [MCDST Self Paced
> Training Kit: Supporting

Users and Troubleshooting
> Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP

Operating
> System (Exam 70-272)] is enough to help you pass the
> exams???

i currently have 2 yrs experience in windows xp
> pro.. or is it better to

take classes?

William

hi, i would recommend the books. i went on the courses, and yes they helped a
bit, but they only touch the surface of what you need to know. Microsoft
recommend an additional 72hrs self study ontop of the courses. from what
i've seen of the books you mentioned. they seem really good, and cover
things in detail, giving you hands on experience of alot of the issues
covered in the exams.

i passed my second exam on 13th august.

William