Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > exam 70-271

exam 70-271

Bob

I am preparing for the 70-271 exam and would appreciate
any tips out there as to preparation resources. I will
probably get MCDST Exam cram 2 by Balter & Wiest and
maybe MCDST self-paced Training kit by Glenn. Any help
would be apprecaited since I am new to Help desk
environment--I am an old IBM AS/400 operations guy trying
to master a new area.

Is the test difficult?

Thanks in advance.

shem

hi

i am also preparing for the MCDST exam. Can you please
send me the tips and training kit... etc...

Than k you for your help

The examcram book by wiest and balter is the best
troubleshooting book on xp I've ever read.