Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Help!! Trying to Pass the 70-271

Help!! Trying to Pass the 70-271

David

Please help me i'm 14 years old and dont have much
experiance. please give me any pointers, tips, study
matirial you can!!

You can email me anything at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thank You

nerd32768

news:5fd501c4817f$ad10b700$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please help me i'm 14 years old and dont have much
> experiance. please give me any pointers, tips, study
> matirial you can!!
>
> You can email me anything at (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thank You

first of all, you need experience. you will not be able to pass the test
with out experience. If you don't have much experience, i would strongly
recommend taking classes. If you have enough experience that you think that
you know most of the stuff on the test, you can get some books and study
them. I would highly recommend the Sybex training guides. The first
certification test you take will probably be the hardest, but you are likely
to do much better on your second test. I would say that you just need to
study until you feel that you are ready to pass the test. You should be able
to pass the tests if you study enough. The tests are not too hard for a 14
year old to take, but i would like to suggest that you start with a simpler
CompTIA test like A+.

Good luck,

Nerd32768
13 years old