Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > The 70-271 ExamCram book is now out.

The 70-271 ExamCram book is now out.

Shelby Meyer \(MCSA, A+, N+ iN+, CIW\)

The 70-271 ExamCram book is now out. Mine arrived a couple days ago. This is
the biggest ExamCram book I have used yet. 450+ pages. I plan to read it
in the next few days. So far, much of it looks like rather easy stuff that
I have had in other exams.

I bought it to use as review on the material and to see how I do on the
practice test. Newbie's should probably also supplement the book with other
reading.
--
Shelby Meyer
MCSA, A+, N+, iN+, CIW

Shelby Meyer \(MCSA, A+, N+ iN+, CIW\)

I would agree with that but I am reading it with 14 years of Network
Adminstrator experience.

--
Shelby Meyer
MCSA, A+, N+, iN+, CIW

"John G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This book contains some high level information that without some basic

knowledge is usless. The books reads more like an outline. You will need
to supplement this book with another study source.

> "Shelby Meyer (MCSA, A+, N+ iN+, CIW)" wrote:
>
> > The 70-271 ExamCram book is now out. Mine arrived a couple days ago.

This is
> > the biggest ExamCram book I have used yet. 450+ pages. I plan to read

it
> > in the next few days. So far, much of it looks like rather easy stuff

that
> > I have had in other exams.
> >
> > I bought it to use as review on the material and to see how I do on the
> > practice test. Newbie's should probably also supplement the book with

other
> > reading.
> > --
> > Shelby Meyer
> > MCSA, A+, N+, iN+, CIW

"Java Performance Tuning Book" anyone read this book? coltrane Java 2 09-27-2006 01:13 PM
preplogic test in QUE examCram by Gunderloy? developingweb MCSD 0 10-30-2004 05:23 PM
awt book+java animation book Thanasis \(sch\) Java 1 10-14-2004 03:02 PM
ExamCram anonymous MCAD 4 07-28-2004 07:24 PM
ExamCram Personal Trainer Software CD jd A+ Certification 0 08-26-2003 11:08 PM

Advertisments