Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Using Self Paced Training Kit 70-272

Using Self Paced Training Kit 70-272

Dan

Any suggestions on the best way to pin point my weak
areas using:
MCDST Self Paced Training Kit: Supporting Users and
Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft
Windows XP Operating System (Exam 70-272)

Bobby

Hi Dan,

Take the practice test that comes with the CD to gauge your readiness for the exam and check which area you still need to work in. Make sure you know the differences and similarities between Outlook and Outlook Express, Internet Explorer and Office apps.

Hope this helps.

Bobby