Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Tips

Toro Pita

I will be sitting for the Exam 70-272 in a week from now.
I have thoroughly studied for this exam and would like to
give it one shot. Any Exam tips from those who have taken
this exam?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST

I've used and recommend the practice tests from SelfTest. Go to
www.selftestsoftware.com. They have the look and feel of the actual
exams. Also, the questions are highly relevant.
-------------------------
"Toro Pita" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2de0501c46aa0$918dfdd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I will be sitting for the Exam 70-272 in a week from now.
> I have thoroughly studied for this exam and would like to
> give it one shot. Any Exam tips from those who have taken
> this exam?
>
> Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Shelby Meyer \(MCSA, A+, N+ iN+, CIW\)

See all the other threads on this topic that are already posted.

"Toro Pita" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2de0501c46aa0$918dfdd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I will be sitting for the Exam 70-272 in a week from now.
> I have thoroughly studied for this exam and would like to
> give it one shot. Any Exam tips from those who have taken
> this exam?
>
> Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Patrick

Thank you
"Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...