Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 272 Down One to Go

272 Down One to Go

DeeReal

Took and passed the 70-272 exam today. My test was 55
questions and I believe I had 110 minutes to complete
them. Overall the test was pretty straightforward with a
few tricky questions that were (in my oppinion) not
worded the best. I have no idea what the overal pass
percentage for this exam is but my testing center said
they saw roughly half and half. I utilized the Exam Cram
book, Measure Up tests and some XP experience. Now it's
on to 271 and wondering if I will make it to Charter
Member before 5000 comes. WHY haven't they updated the
number of certified Site since May?????? Good luck to
everyone! Now to start my 271 Studies

Bobby

Hi DeeReal,

Congrats on your passing of 70-272. For your info, I recently took 70-271 and it served up 64 questions. Same length in time and same passing score of 700. Questions are much shorter though compare to other MCP exams.

It is highly possible that you can still qualify yourself with 'charter' if you work fast and work hard to pass you exam within this month, I guess.

Hope this help.

Bobby

"DeeReal" wrote:

> Took and passed the 70-272 exam today. My test was 55
> questions and I believe I had 110 minutes to complete
> them. Overall the test was pretty straightforward with a
> few tricky questions that were (in my oppinion) not
> worded the best. I have no idea what the overal pass
> percentage for this exam is but my testing center said
> they saw roughly half and half. I utilized the Exam Cram
> book, Measure Up tests and some XP experience. Now it's
> on to 271 and wondering if I will make it to Charter
> Member before 5000 comes. WHY haven't they updated the
> number of certified Site since May?????? Good luck to
> everyone! Now to start my 271 Studies

Cool, thanks Bobby. I'm going to waste no time studying
so I probably will have to live without the exam cram for
271 since it's not out yet. Still have the Measure Up
test questions for that exam at least!