Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > study material for 70-272

study material for 70-272

Sérgio Rocha

Hy guys...

Does any f you have braindums or any study material for
the exam 70-272?
I have to repeat the exam I score 652..go figure????

E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Doom

"Sérgio Rocha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2295901c45e09$0beeea20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hy guys...
>
> Does any f you have braindums or any study material for
> the exam 70-272?
> I have to repeat the exam I score 652..go figure????
>
> E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)

Imagine that, you're looking for dumps and you failed the test once already.
Serves you right cheater. BTW say hi to swen or korgo or whoever the latest
virus is. (no munge bad idea)

Bobby

Hi Sergio,

Try MCDST Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-272): Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System from MSPress.

This book is relatively new. So I am not sure whether it is available in the bookstores near you. However it is available both in Amazon and Noble and Barnes onine.

If you are serious in certifying your skills, then you should be serious in doing your study. Dumps perhaps are for dumbs.

Hope this help.

Bobby

"Sérgio Rocha" wrote:

> Hy guys...
>
> Does any f you have braindums or any study material for
> the exam 70-272?
> I have to repeat the exam I score 652..go figure????
>
> E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)

Doom

If you are using br@indumps then yes you are a cheater. Most people who post
here will agree with me. They even have a special term for those who use
dumps. Are you any relation to eddie?
"Brighton Rocks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> whats the thing with using braindumps equal to cheating?????? I'm using a

book, forums, braindumps, hands-on experience and savvy! Does that now make
me a cheater??!!!

> "Doom" wrote:
>

> > "Sérgio Rocha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:2295901c45e09$0beeea20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hy guys...
> > >
> > > Does any f you have braindums or any study material for
> > > the exam 70-272?
> > > I have to repeat the exam I score 652..go figure????
> > >
> > > E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)

> > Imagine that, you're looking for dumps and you failed the test once

already.
> > Serves you right cheater. BTW say hi to swen or korgo or whoever the

latest
> > virus is. (no munge bad idea)

Doom

I do not have a guilty conscience because I have never used a dump. How can
you accept my apology when I have nothing to apologize for. You're the one
who should apologize to all of us whose certification is being devalued by
people like you. I didn't want to do this but you asked for it. Here it
comes.

Are you ready?

Are you really ready?

Wait for it.

A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.
"Brighton Rocks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You sure do throw that word around an awful lot - guilty consicence?
> Considering the amount of time and effort I'm putting in to make sure that

I pass with a good result - I will rise above your comment and accept your
apology.

> "Doom" wrote:
>
> > If you are using br@indumps then yes you are a cheater. Most people who

post
> > here will agree with me. They even have a special term for those who use
> > dumps. Are you any relation to eddie?
> > "Brighton Rocks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > whats the thing with using braindumps equal to cheating?????? I'm

using a
> > book, forums, braindumps, hands-on experience and savvy! Does that now

make
> > me a cheater??!!!

> > already.

> > latest