Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Errata for MCDST book for exam 70-272

Errata for MCDST book for exam 70-272

Tony

Gretz,
I just got my book for the 70-272 exam.
On page 8-53, in the 2nd paragraph it says,
"You open the command prompt window on the user's computer
and type ."
I'm pretty sure that the missing word is ipconfig, but
there is nothing there.
Does anyone know of an errata page for this book?

thanks,
Tony

Andy Ruth [MS]

We haven't created an errata sheet for this book yet, but will create one
and add this to it. You are correct; the missing work is ipconfig.

To find the errata sheets, go to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/default.asp and plug in the ISBN
number for the book. Any corrections for the book will be there.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.

news:2177501c45ad2$f2647b80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gretz,
> I just got my book for the 70-272 exam.
> On page 8-53, in the 2nd paragraph it says,
> "You open the command prompt window on the user's computer
> and type ."
> I'm pretty sure that the missing word is ipconfig, but
> there is nothing there.
> Does anyone know of an errata page for this book?
>
> thanks,
> Tony

yeah another one of ms stuff ups, would hate to see the
one on mcse '03 say it hough

confers no
>rights.
>
>"Tony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
>news:2177501c45ad2$f2647b80$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Gretz,
>> I just got my book for the 70-272 exam.
>> On page 8-53, in the 2nd paragraph it says,
>> "You open the command prompt window on the user's

computer
>> and type ."
>> I'm pretty sure that the missing word is ipconfig, but
>> there is nothing there.
>> Does anyone know of an errata page for this book?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Tony

>.

Andy Ruth [MS]

I'm not sure I understand.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:21dc201c45d0c$8e0f88f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> yeah another one of ms stuff ups, would hate to see the
> one on mcse '03 say it hough

>>> Tony