Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MS Press 70-272 & Evaluation software

MS Press 70-272 & Evaluation software

Rojas, louis R.

I'm planning on using this book to study. I want to install the evaluation
software on a spare pc I have.

The specs are:
PII - 233Mhz
128MB PC100
20GB hard drive

Can I effectively run the evaluation MS Windows XP on this machine for
studying purposes?

Thanks,
Louis

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

If this machine is ONLY for studying this course, I think it will be OK.

--
Regards,

Nuo Yan
MCP, MCDBA, Charter MCDST, MCSA 2003, MCSE 2000,
Microsoft MVP - Windows

Please respond to newsgroups only ...

"Rojas, louis R." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uHJxM$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm planning on using this book to study. I want to install the evaluation
> software on a spare pc I have.
>
> The specs are:
> PII - 233Mhz
> 128MB PC100
> 20GB hard drive
>
> Can I effectively run the evaluation MS Windows XP on this machine for
> studying purposes?
>
> Thanks,
> Louis

harryph

yeah that should be fine, it will run slow. im currently
running the eval. '03 on a machine with much the same
specs, well about 1gig in mine though