Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: syllabus for MCDST

Re: syllabus for MCDST

Neil

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1dd0a01c454f3
$3b5aa980$(E-Mail Removed):

http://www.microsoft.com/india/learning/default.aspx

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST

Until study texts are available, I would recommend the Microsoft
Resource kits.

For the 70-271: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Resource Kit Second
Edition
For the 70-272: Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit

____________________________
MCDST questions have a fixed format: The first paragraph starts with
"You are a Desktop Support Technician" and then follows with a
sentence or two describing the environment. The second and possibly
third paragraph provides the problem statement. In the next section,
you will provide your answer. Most are multiple choice but you may be
asked to click on a displayed dialog box.
--------------------
I've used and recommend the practice tests from SelfTest. Go to
www.selftestsoftware.com. They have the look and feel of the actual
exams. Also, the questions are highly relevant.
news:Xns950C8D29B2086neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1dd0a01c454f3
> $3b5aa980$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anyone help me with the syllabus part as in india i
> > am unable to locate any valuable information on the exam.
> > It is urgent as i am planning to take the test.
> >
> > Bye and Thanks,
> > Am

> http://www.microsoft.com/india/learning/default.aspx
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

complete syllabus of MCP exam Amit Kumar MCSD 29 09-21-2004 06:33 PM
syllabus for MCDST MCDST 0 06-18-2004 07:58 AM
Syllabus and Books AZIZ AHMED CHANNA MCSD 2 02-10-2004 01:30 AM
Syllabus Saya MCSD 4 02-08-2004 06:40 PM
What is the Syllabus for MCSD .NET Jatin MCSD 2 10-07-2003 01:02 PM

Advertisments