Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Just passed the 70-272!

Just passed the 70-272!

Scott

Passed the 271 last week, and the 272 today. Does anyone
know if the Charter limit has been reached?

Thanks, Scott

Doom

"Scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1b12d01c44fe2$06fd6710$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed the 271 last week, and the 272 today. Does anyone
> know if the Charter limit has been reached?
>
> Thanks, Scott

Congrats Scott. Sorry but I don't know if the 5000 has been reached. There
are a few back posts here that might contain the link to the number though.

Neil

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:O$uSvM#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1b12d01c44fe2$06fd6710$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Passed the 271 last week, and the 272 today. Does anyone
>> know if the Charter limit has been reached?
>>
>> Thanks, Scott

> Congrats Scott. Sorry but I don't know if the 5000 has been reached.
> There are a few back posts here that might contain the link to the
> number though.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp
(though I think the number is outdated. I have seen someone say they were
in the 1600s but there is still plenty of room for the Charters)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

what did you use to study for the 272

Scott

I used the official Microsoft courseware. I was fortunate
enough to have my company pay for a course. But in all
honesty you just need practical real world knowledge of
the OS, and office. Also IE and outlook express..

Scott

amlyjatt

you are a charter member
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp
ting tong

Scott

Yaaaaaaa!

Hi I am planning to give the certification.
I am in India, there are no resources for the
certification availabel.

Can you suggest any website or material for doing this
certification

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

To learn related contents:

read Microsoft Windows XP Resource Kit, it's a book, but you may find it or
part of it online at http://microsoft.com/technet .

read Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit (for 070-272).

To register the exam:

visit http://www.vue.com, register for an account if you haven't one. Log on
to VUE, make an appointment and pay for your exam.

--
Regards,

Nuo Yan
MCP, MCDBA, Charter MCDST, MCSA 2003, MCSE 2000,
Microsoft MVP - Windows

Please respond to newsgroups only ...

news:1ce6801c4532d$c79ebfc0$(E-Mail Removed)...