Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > The Right Thing To Do

The Right Thing To Do

Warren S Midgley

Hi,

I currently hold the A+ certification and self-studying the N+ course at the
moment,

I am just come across the new mcdst course and am curios as whether or not
it would be the right thing to do in investing in it,

I have a string backround in it supoort yet hold little work experience
which is making finding work very difficult,

Would this course benefit me in my aim to persue a career in I.T. support

All coments are welcome.

Warren Midgley

Mark

Can't hurt Warren...the more certs and experience the better.

--
Mark
MCSA, CNA, A+, Net+, iNet+, Server+
news:(E-Mail Removed)...