Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Exam Cram books

Exam Cram books

Has anyone used Exam Cram books before? I see the 70-272
book is out from them...I've only used Sybex before so
I'm a little hesitant to buy this book.

Robert Boesen

I purchased this book and found the content to be very good. It contains
more information than the MOC book I received when I attended the course.
It also comes with a 50 question test program from measure up. These
question are very good and are close to the ones you will see on the test.
However I would not limit your studying to just this book. I would also
read either the Office 2003 resource kit or something along that line to
provide you more information on how the office suite functions. I am
currently reading Microsoft Office 2003 Inside Out which has provided me
more insight. In fact I have found some functions in Office I always
thought would be cool if it could do it, imagine my surprise when I found
out it does. This test is more than just Outlook Express, Outlook, and
Internet Explorer, I found a couple of questions related to Viso as well.
Good luck on the test. I have taken it once and missed by a couple of
questions, so will finish the Inside Out book and do it again on the 16th.

Rob

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1817f01c44a7a$f09c7ef0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone used Exam Cram books before? I see the 70-272
> book is out from them...I've only used Sybex before so
> I'm a little hesitant to buy this book.

Candice

Hi!
What ISBN nr does the Exam Cram book for 70-272??

Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST

Go to Amazon.com and search for 70-272.....

"Candice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1ada901c44edd$f2a030e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
> What ISBN nr does the Exam Cram book for 70-272??

Shelby Meyer \(A+, N+, iN+, CIW, MCSA\)

Mine just arrived yesterday from Amazon but I haven't had a chance to read
it yet.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1817f01c44a7a$f09c7ef0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone used Exam Cram books before? I see the 70-272
> book is out from them...I've only used Sybex before so
> I'm a little hesitant to buy this book.

kacy

is the re-test free or do pay as many times as it takes
you to pass?

Exam Cram books for sale 70-300, 70-320, 70-315 and 70-316 CHEAP! Eddy MCSD 0 06-08-2006 12:20 PM
Exam Cram books for sale 70-300, 70-320, 70-315 and 70-316 CHEAP! Eddy Microsoft Certification 0 06-08-2006 12:08 PM
Exam Cram 2 Books Cornell MCAD 1 04-05-2005 09:08 AM
Exam cram books Rolie MCAD 0 04-04-2005 04:43 AM
270 Study Books: Sybex + Exam Cram Vs MS Press ISBN 0735614296 and Readiness Review Book? Max MCSE 1 09-22-2003 01:40 PM

Advertisments