Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCP site question

MCP site question

Robert Boesen

On the 25th of May I passed both the 70-270 and the 70-271 however only the
270 exam is the only exam appearing on my Microsoft transcript. I am
wondering if the problem is not because I took on test with prometric and
the other thru VUE. Does that make a difference.

Rob

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

Prometric and VUE is two independant exam provider, just as we can choose
AOL or MSN as our DSL provider.

For transcript, please allow 2 weeks' time for exam provider to process your
score to Microsoft. Contact http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) only if the exam doesn't
appear on your transcript until 2 weeks after your passed date.

--
Regards,

Nuo Yan - MCP,MCDST,MCDBA, MCSA, MCSE
Microsoft MVP - Windows

Please respond to newsgroups only ...

"Robert Boesen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23o%(E-Mail Removed)...
> On the 25th of May I passed both the 70-270 and the 70-271 however only
> the
> 270 exam is the only exam appearing on my Microsoft transcript. I am
> wondering if the problem is not because I took on test with prometric and
> the other thru VUE. Does that make a difference.
>
> Rob

Garnet 321

Hi, MSMVP
yesterday I visited one test center local outside the US, thery told me the exam questions are different from VUE and Prometric. Is that true? confused a lot

Garnet 32

----- Nuo Yan[MS MVP] wrote: ----

Prometric and VUE is two independant exam provider, just as we can choose
AOL or MSN as our DSL provider

For transcript, please allow 2 weeks' time for exam provider to process your
score to Microsoft. Contact (E-Mail Removed) only if the exam doesn't
appear on your transcript until 2 weeks after your passed date

--
Regards

Nuo Yan - MCP,MCDST,MCDBA, MCSA, MCS
Microsoft MVP - Window

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties
Please respond to newsgroups only ..

"Robert Boesen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23o%(E-Mail Removed)..
> On the 25th of May I passed both the 70-270 and the 70-271 however only
> th
> 270 exam is the only exam appearing on my Microsoft transcript. I a
> wondering if the problem is not because I took on test with prometric an
> the other thru VUE. Does that make a difference
>> Ro

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

All questions are from Microsoft, and absolutely you will not get totally
same questions when you take the same exam twice even in the same test
center and with the same exam provider. But, what the test center told you
was wrong, VUE's questions and Prometric's questions are all from Microsoft.

--
Regards,

Nuo Yan - MCP, MCDBA
Microsoft MVP - Windows
Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
Please respond to newsgroups only ...

"Garnet 321" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, MSMVP,
> yesterday I visited one test center local outside the US, thery told me
> the exam questions are different from VUE and Prometric. Is that true?
> confused a lot.
>
> Garnet 321
>
> ----- Nuo Yan[MS MVP] wrote: -----
>
> Prometric and VUE is two independant exam provider, just as we can
> choose
> AOL or MSN as our DSL provider.
>
> For transcript, please allow 2 weeks' time for exam provider to
> process your
> score to Microsoft. Contact (E-Mail Removed) only if the exam
> doesn't
> appear on your transcript until 2 weeks after your passed date.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Nuo Yan - MCP,MCDST,MCDBA, MCSA, MCSE
> Microsoft MVP - Windows
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
> Please respond to newsgroups only ...
>

> "Robert Boesen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23o%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On the 25th of May I passed both the 70-270 and the 70-271 however

> only
> > the
> > 270 exam is the only exam appearing on my Microsoft transcript. I

> am
> > wondering if the problem is not because I took on test with

> prometric and
> > the other thru VUE. Does that make a difference.
> >> Rob

Garnet 321

Thanks. I took all exam in Prometric center, but heard lots of rumor said
VUE is easy to pass. Feel confused and unfair, because I work hard in jo
and study tough to gain my certificates. Your explanation is kind of encourageing

Web: http://diyinside.cnred.ne

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layoutsweb sites cyber HTML 1 12-19-2007 09:07 AM
New MCP - member site question Matt F MCAD 1 05-03-2007 06:20 AM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
MCP Site Question ZenT MCSE 6 12-15-2003 03:57 PM

Advertisments