Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Where is the charter stats at?

Where is the charter stats at?

SYR

What is the link or page to find out charter information
for the MCDST?

I have noticed some people stating less than 5000 are
charter members now, how do they find this out?

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

The first 5000 people got MCDST certification are Charter Member, the
charter members have special wallet card and certificate.

You can visit "welcome kit" link in your MCP secure site, there would show
MCDST Charter Member welcome kit. If you already ordered the welcome kit, no
place except certificate and wallet card shows that.

"SYR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1242f01c442b4$629cb480$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the link or page to find out charter information
> for the MCDST?
>
> I have noticed some people stating less than 5000 are
> charter members now, how do they find this out?

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

Really?
That's fine.That seems I'm a lucky dog.
Don't worry about this, the charter member certificate has the same effect
with those certificate that are not charter member.

"suyao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hoho, you're here, too?
> But the Charter Member was a history. A few days ago, the No.5000 person

got
> his/her certification...
>
> --
> Regards,
> Su Yao
> My Blog: http://blog.mvpcn.net/suyao
>

> "Nuo Yan[MS MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eg%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The first 5000 people got MCDST certification are Charter Member, the
> > charter members have special wallet card and certificate.
> >
> > You can visit "welcome kit" link in your MCP secure site, there would

show
> > MCDST Charter Member welcome kit. If you already ordered the welcome

kit,
> > no
> > place except certificate and wallet card shows that.
> >

> > "SYR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:1242f01c442b4$629cb480$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> What is the link or page to find out charter information
> >> for the MCDST?
> >>
> >> I have noticed some people stating less than 5000 are
> >> charter members now, how do they find this out?

Andy Ruth [MS]

Actually, we are not over 5000 certified MCDSTs yet.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.

"suyao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hoho, you're here, too?
> But the Charter Member was a history. A few days ago, the No.5000 person
> got his/her certification...
>
> --
> Regards,
> Su Yao
> My Blog: http://blog.mvpcn.net/suyao
>

> "Nuo Yan[MS MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eg%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The first 5000 people got MCDST certification are Charter Member, the
>> charter members have special wallet card and certificate.
>>
>> You can visit "welcome kit" link in your MCP secure site, there would
>> show
>> MCDST Charter Member welcome kit. If you already ordered the welcome kit,
>> no
>> place except certificate and wallet card shows that.
>>

>> "SYR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:1242f01c442b4$629cb480$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> What is the link or page to find out charter information
>>> for the MCDST?
>>>
>>> I have noticed some people stating less than 5000 are
>>> charter members now, how do they find this out?

Frans

I GOt today the cert and was suprosed it was a charter, i did never heard of that but am glad i am one now !
I did MSDST as an ellective for MCSA, next week the last exam and then i will be hopefully an MCSA i did 6 exams for it so i earn it (210-215 from and old couse 70-270 and 70-290 and as an elective 70-271 and 70-272)/