Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > CaseModGod/Crucial Ballistix Tracer Mod Competition at CaseM

CaseModGod/Crucial Ballistix Tracer Mod Competition at CaseM

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Articles URL: http://casemodgod.com/modules.php?name=Contests

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Your point? Affiliates can send more than one news link on a competition.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Why not put a banner up the top of the homepage and leave it there instead of repeatedly posting about it in the forums?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Ahh, more money shoveled towards ArtByTroy, Corporate Shrill. Don't expect any reciprocal linkback from them.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

yer i know hey, we advertise for them, but they cant advertise for us, not very fair in my mind.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

IMHO... SCREW CMG! The bastards!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i am glad someone takes it as a concern, its a bit unfair... we give them ppl, and they cant even be nice enough to give us some... well except for Rob

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Nah they didn't make me come here.... the chance to win a hard drive did but I've only stayed because it's not a bad forum
And if you advertise them and they don't advertise you then don't advertise them. Simple.

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

i hate when they give out great prizes for mod contests. I can never enter them yet I so want the prizes.