Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST

MCDST

Monica Arora.

Dear Concerned,

I need complete details for This certification along with
the fee structure, duration of the certification,
Relavant. All other information related to training &
online resources available for the same.

Regards,

Monica Arora

Neil

"Monica Arora." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:d53901c43a03
$5d95fc80$(E-Mail Removed):

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/default.asp

--
Neil MCNGP #30

monika ji sanu wi seva da mauka dau msn te a jau amlyjatt
de na te milunga thodi kuch madat te kar sakda yaan

Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\)

Neil, where do you find the patience needed to answer such questions ?!?

"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:Xns94E9C55B31EEAneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Monica Arora." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:d53901c43a03
> $5d95fc80$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Dear Concerned,
> >

> > I need complete details for This certification along with
> > the fee structure, duration of the certification,
> > Relavant. All other information related to training &
> > online resources available for the same.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Monica Arora
> >

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/default.asp
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

--
Neil MCNGP #30

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments