Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST training material release date

MCDST training material release date

Jason

I have looked on Amazon.com and other places on the web
for training book on the MCDST. I cannot find any that
have been released already. Amazon has them, but they are
not available yet. Does anyone know when they will be? I
read the XP Resource Kit, but would feel more comfortable
having studied something written directly for this
certification and practicing the topic myself. Any help
with release dates or where I can get this material if it
is out already somewhere would be appreciated. Thanks.

PS. This is my first post here.

The study guide won't be out until June. Iused the
Resource Kit and Windows XP Inside and Out and just passed
my 2nd test.
Of course it does help if you are familiar with the
material

Andy Ruth [MS]

The MSPress Training Kit for exam 70-272 will be out in June; the one for
exam 70-271 in July. I'm working on getting some sample chapters posted
right now and hope to have them up within a week or two. When they are
available, I'll post a link here.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.

"Jason" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c36601c4384b$55d21330$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have looked on Amazon.com and other places on the web
> for training book on the MCDST. I cannot find any that
> have been released already. Amazon has them, but they are
> not available yet. Does anyone know when they will be? I
> read the XP Resource Kit, but would feel more comfortable
> having studied something written directly for this
> certification and practicing the topic myself. Any help
> with release dates or where I can get this material if it
> is out already somewhere would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> PS. This is my first post here.

Neil

"Andy Ruth [MS]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The MSPress Training Kit for exam 70-272 will be out in June; the one
> for exam 70-271 in July. I'm working on getting some sample chapters
> posted right now and hope to have them up within a week or two. When
> they are available, I'll post a link here.

will they be smilar in content to the MOC?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

MCDST Study Material =?Utf-8?B?YTE0NG1i?= Microsoft Certification 1 03-28-2006 09:29 AM
MCDST Material Tazman MCSE 2 01-10-2005 04:44 PM
MCDST Study Material Tazman Microsoft Certification 1 01-10-2005 12:59 AM
MCDST Study Material eXPerience MCDST 1 02-05-2004 02:03 AM

Advertisments