Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > less than 5000

less than 5000

I passed on 5 may and I am charter member so still the
count is less than 5000

Don't say IS. WAS!

this is "IS" becuase I posted just after talking to
microsoft guy on phone so it is "IS". I think now you
understand.

Rebutter

It was 'IS' for the moment. Then it became history. You
can live in the past for only so long.

did you read the word "STILL" in my first post ( so I
used is with still) I was trying to give the information
but you are here to check the grammar, this is not
language improvement forum this the forum to get and give
technical information. So, don't check any more
grammatical mistakes, look for some technical or
questions that people ask for certification and help them
don't waste your time and peoples time.

Gramarian

Your message said you passed on May 5. You posted the
message on May 10. You were telling us AS OF MAY 5 there
were fewer than 5000, because you were a charter member.

Number 5001 could have come and gone since May 5.

I'm sticking my tongue out at you.

ok stick your tongue at my a** and l*ck it properly
untill you get satisfied, I also said that I just spoke
to microsoft guy, and he told that that still the count
is below 5000 and I am charter member.
l*ck it man properly l*ck it. You will definitely see a
post or hear from somebody that they passed an exam after
10 may and became charter member

anonymous

http://communities2.microsoft.com/co...s/newsgroups/e
n-us/default.aspx?
query=charter&dg=microsoft.public.cert.mcdst&cat=e n-us-
certification&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=4A4B6D71-25CB-
4176-81CF-867ACA0E954F&dglist=&ptlist=

Kiss

Did you just have a wet fart or did I lick it properly?
Stick your finger up then taste it. That's the only way
to find out.