Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: Study material for MCDST

Re: Study material for MCDST

Ron Carswell \(A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST\)

What is a paper MCDST, you ask? An example of a Paper MCDST is
somebody who could tell you word for word what the 23rd question on
the second PDF is,but couldn't tell you how to configure and
troubleshoot e-mail account configurations. We could go on, but we
think most of you know exactly what a Paper MCDST is.

How do you avoid not being a Paper MCDST?

1. Plan on putting in a lot of time and effort getting ready for your
certification exams. The reward will be worth it and trying to
shortcut the process won't benefit you in the long run, anyway. Study
the right way and you'll be building a strong foundation for a
promising future.

2. Set up a set of home practice computers. With a set of home
comouters, you'll be able to work through labs and test out theories
as you study. In addition, merely setting up the computers itself will
be a tremendous learning opportunity.

3. Braindumps are a violation of Microsoft's Non-Disclosure Agreement.
But braindumps aren't the only thing that can make Paper MCDST Disease
worse. Trying to learn Office 2003 by just using practice exams or
other cram material can also hurt. Use practice exams only when you've
achieved a good deal of familiarity with the product and only to
measure your level of mastery.

4. And last but not least, my goal here is to help you help yourself.
A whole generation of people have become disillusioned by
certification. They studied braindumps instead of learning the
product, only to realize that when it came to finding a job, their
prospects were dim.
"lanreola" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Badale,
>
> Pls can u help me with the 2 pdfs .am actually a newbie trying to write
> the exams 70-271,70-272 possibly other useful materials too.pls email
> me on http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thank you
> lanre
>
> badale wrote:
> > *I have 2 pdf (Actualtests.com) files for exams 70-271 and 70-272
> > printed 15th march 20004 both with 103 questions with answers and
> > explanations...
> >
> > I still lokking for other material *

> --
> lanreola

Neil

"Ron Carswell \(A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST\)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> What is a paper MCDST, you ask?

sad isn't it Ron...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

MCDST Study Material =?Utf-8?B?YTE0NG1i?= Microsoft Certification 1 03-28-2006 09:29 AM
Re: Study material for MCDST Fusion MCDST 5 09-19-2005 01:18 PM
MCDST Study Material Tazman Microsoft Certification 1 01-10-2005 12:59 AM
Re: Study material for MCDST MCDST 4 04-26-2004 05:19 PM
MCDST Study Material eXPerience MCDST 1 02-05-2004 02:03 AM

Advertisments