Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Welcome Kits...

Welcome Kits...

Brad

I still have not gotten mine. I am two days from the six
weeks. I have called MS and they are definitely assuming
it has been shipped, but cannot verify that. If I don't
receive it by next Monday I can call back.
--Frustrated

Neil

"Brad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:467c01c42bb1
$bc775740$(E-Mail Removed):

> I still have not gotten mine. I am two days from the six
> weeks. I have called MS and they are definitely assuming
> it has been shipped, but cannot verify that. If I don't
> receive it by next Monday I can call back.
> --Frustrated

did you actually order the welcome kit? you have to go to the MS site and
fill out the details to order it. If you have then be patient. Some of my
welcome kits have taken up to 8 weeks to arrive (in Canada)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Brad

I got it finally!!!!!! WOW! I should have been more
patient. I just wanted it sooner.
--HAPPY

Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\)

Six weeks, that's anyway a very long time !!

Rémy

"Brad" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:4f2f01c42c6e$732ed410$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I got it finally!!!!!! WOW! I should have been more
> patient. I just wanted it sooner.
> --HAPPY

Ron Carswell \(A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST\)

It has been nearly six weeks and I'm still waiting!
"Rémy Bucheler (MCSA, Charter MCDST)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...