Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Number not listed at the Training site

Number not listed at the Training site

Anyone know why they don't have MCDST listed on the
Training Numbers page
(http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/certified.asp)?

Ben Guterson [MSFT]

The page needs to be updated--though as the certification just became attainable within the past few months, we don't yet have sufficient data on DST numbers. I'll look into getting the page updated

Best regards

Ben Guterson [MSFT
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.