Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > I have 2 PDF

I have 2 PDF

Bobby

Can u email it to me

Neil

"Bobby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1869701c422ec
$65639db0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Can u email it to me

cheater...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ron Carswell MCDST

I guess it is time to introduce the term "Paper MCDST". This is a person
who may have passed the exam by memorizing the answers obtained from some
illicit source. Others may perceive that he may lack work experience to
succeed on the job.

This is has been an issue for the MCSE Certification for many years.

"Bobby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1869701c422ec$65639db0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can u email it to me

Neil

"Ron Carswell MCDST" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uxLmb31IEHA.3556
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> "Paper MCDST".

Staggeringly sad....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST

What is a paper MCDST, you ask? An example of a Paper MCDST is
somebody who could tell you word for word what the 23rd question on
the second PDF is,but couldn't tell you how to configure and
troubleshoot e-mail account configurations. We could go on, but we
think most of you know exactly what a Paper MCDST is.

How do you avoid not being a Paper MCDST?

1. Plan on putting in a lot of time and effort getting ready for your
certification exams. The reward will be worth it and trying to
shortcut the process won't benefit you in the long run, anyway. Study
the right way and you'll be building a strong foundation for a
promising future.

2. Set up a set of home practice computers. With a set of home
comouters, you'll be able to work through labs and test out theories
as you study. In addition, merely setting up the computers itself will
be a tremendous learning opportunity.

3. Braindumps are a violation of Microsoft's Non-Disclosure Agreement.
But braindumps aren't the only thing that can make Paper MCDST Disease
worse. Trying to learn Office 2003 by just using practice exams or
other cram material can also hurt. Use practice exams only when you've
achieved a good deal of familiarity with the product and only to
measure your level of mastery.

4. And last but not least, my goal here is to help you help yourself.
A whole generation of people have become disillusioned by
certification. They studied braindumps instead of learning the
product, only to realize that when it came to finding a job, their
prospects were dim.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...