Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Welcome kit received!

Welcome kit received!

Steve M

I received my new Charter Welcome Kit yesterday in the mail. Neato looking
certificate..

Steve M

When did you request it? I'm still waiting on my charter
kit.

Tom

Still waiting for mine