Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid promotion code

The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid promotion code

Sam-Hong Kong

I've tried at VUE site, i enter this code in the final session of register
process, they said "The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid
promotion code."

"Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> 在郵件
news:(E-Mail Removed) 中撰寫...
> No, not everyone is one of my students, and the poster seems to have no
> track record of helping people in the NG's but seems to think it ok to

beat
> the odds on a competition that is being sponsors by VUE.
>
> --
> Mark Fugatt
> Exchange MVP
> http://www.exchangetrainer.com
> http://www.msexchange.org
> "User1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:OL8I895$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Well, I suppose thats one way to win the prize at Vue is offering

MCT's,
> > > this was really suppose to be given out to your students.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Mark Fugatt
> > > Exchange MVP
> > > http://www.exchangetrainer.com
> > > http://www.msexchange.org
> > > "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

and
> > > book

> > Everyone is a student and anyone who uses the code can save $31.25/exam!

User1

"Sam-Hong Kong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c251gv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've tried at VUE site, i enter this code in the final session of register
> process, they said "The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid
> promotion code."
>

> "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> 在郵件
> news:(E-Mail Removed) 中撰寫...
>> No, not everyone is one of my students, and the poster seems to have no
>> track record of helping people in the NG's but seems to think it ok to

> beat
>> the odds on a competition that is being sponsors by VUE.
>>
>> --
>> Mark Fugatt
>> Exchange MVP
>> http://www.exchangetrainer.com
>> http://www.msexchange.org
>> "User1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:OL8I895$(E-Mail Removed)...

> MCT's,

> and

>> > Everyone is a student and anyone who uses the code can save
>> > $31.25/exam!

It's not a promotion code but a voucher code!

Sam-Hong Kong

yes i know, so, i also tried to use it in voucher blank, but it's doesn't
work again and said "This voucher cannot be used with appointments
scheduled in Hong Kong."

then i email to VUE customer service for inquiry. today, they reply me as
below:
"The voucher can only be used in the country which you have purchased. It
cannot be used in other country since exam fee varies from country to
country. Unfortunately you may need to find different way to complete the
exam."

"User1" <(E-Mail Removed)> 在郵件 news:yty1c.12986$id3.1765@fed1read01 中
撰寫...