Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > A+ Class

A+ Class

A+ class

how hard is the A+ exam, I mean, there are classes
available but for around 1800 bucks. I'm currently doing
my own studying. A+ IN DEPTH.

I know its the "basic" exam, and I do faily well on most
of the practice test. Am I ok just reading the book?

Here's my experience. Althogh I had several months
experience as a Tier I Help Desk Analyst, I had little
actual Desktop Service Technician experience.

I mastered a Computer Based Training (CBT) course, and
failed both A+ tests. I mastered the A+ for Dummies book,
passed the hardware test and failed the OS test. I
mastered the Exam Prep A+ book and passed the OS test.