Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > training centres at New Delhi

training centres at New Delhi

We are IT Enterprise Integration and Solution Providers at
New Delhi, INDIA....our company Computer Ware (india)
Pvt.Ltd. has been a Certified MSP since the past 6-7 yrs.
We would like our sup[port executives to get MCDST
Certified.

Kindly inform of any training centres/ examination centres
in New Delhi-INDIA. Is it possible to do both onloine..if
yes then what is the cost for the same.

thanking you
Regards

Anju Mangla