Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCSA/E vs MCDST

MCSA/E vs MCDST

Mark Scott

I am an MCSE and MCSA in Windows 2000, I have experience with
troubleshooting Windows XP and Office XP in the corporate environment.

Will I have the required knowledge and skills to take and pass 271 and 272?
I am not trying to diss the MCDST qualification but I am loathe to spend
extra money on course materials if I already have the required knowledge

Regards

Mark Scott

Rob

I am currently an MSCA with 2 tests left to get my MCSE in
Windows 2000. I took the 70-271 today to see what it was
like. I have worked in this field for 10 years now and XP
since the beta. My experience and current knowledge was
enough to pass with no problem. I used no additional
study materials.

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments