Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST and MCSA

MCDST and MCSA

Marvin Martian

I have a few questions regarding the distiction between MCDST and MCSA.

I am A+/Network+ Certified. I know those those two can be used as electives
towards your MCSA 2003. Now I hear that if you pass the MCDST that can be
sed towards your MCSA. So if you have A+/Network+/MCDST certs what more do
you need to get your MCSA? Just the two server tests?

The other question is if you study for the 70-270(Admin WinXP) would that
be the same as 70-271 test? What does one need to know for the 70-272
test? I hear you need to know alot about Office XP and IE. There are no
practice tests for the MCDST? Just to give you a rough idea of whats on
them?

TIA
Dan

You'll need to take the 3 required exams:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/

news:Xns9492C40E3A4Cmarvntmartianmsncom@207.46.248 .16...