Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > what courses next after MCDST to get MCSA???

what courses next after MCDST to get MCSA???

dork@elvis.com

So, after you get your MCDST, what other 2 courses do you
need for MCSA? Server2003? Exchange 2003? Active
Directory? I cannot find specifics. Please help.

You mean 3, and I would read the requirements page for
MCSA/MCSE.

xakeP

If you have 271/272 MCDST and you want MCSA 2k, all you
have left is:

270, 215, and 218.

This will make you MCSA. u can also take 210 instead of
270, but I suggest getting 270.

What Next After MCDST? TheITGirl MCDST 6 02-22-2007 02:30 AM
After MCDST , Will You get CompTIA A+ Exam ?? =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB MCDST 1 09-13-2005 03:01 AM
Is there latest courses after MCSD? Solomon MCSD 10 11-21-2003 04:10 AM

Advertisments