Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST Charter Members

MCDST Charter Members

Ad

Hello,

Will Microsof tbe recognising the first group of MCDST's
as Charter Members?

I was sure I'd read on the FAQ's that they would be, but
now I can't find it.

Cheers

Ad

The welcome kit page says order charter member welcome kit

My welcome kit page said it was a charter member welcome
kit as well. What does that mean? Is there anything
special, or just that I made some cut-off?

Don't know really. When the MCSA for 2K was introduced
the frist 5000 were charter members. I believe the same
occured for MCAD. It seems to be customary for a brand new
cert type but not now a product update. The update to 2K3
for MCSA and MCSE is and early achiever. So if you know
any MCSA or MCAD charter members then maybe they can tell
you otherwise we will all know in about a month or so.

I just passed 072 test today which finished up my mcdst cert. Is the charter members over the 5000 mark? Bruno Thurnherr MCDST 2 06-03-2004 08:04 PM
MCDST Charter Member MCDST 1 04-18-2004 07:24 PM
Pass MCDST, Still a Charter member? ABC MCDST 1 04-17-2004 01:22 PM
MCDST Charter Status Demetrius Lezama MCDST 0 04-08-2004 01:25 AM
MCDST Charter member gauji MCDST 3 02-13-2004 04:39 AM

Advertisments