Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > What to know more

What to know more

Chetan Pal

How is this different from other certifications like MCSE,
and if it is different then what are the +ve points
regarding the same.

Alice Ciccu

"Chetan Pal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:b95801c3ecb6$86f37110$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How is this different from other certifications like MCSE,
> and if it is different then what are the +ve points
> regarding the same.

Chetan,

Each of the Microsoft credentials are focused on a job role. The MCSE is
targeted at Systems Engineers while the MCDST is targeted at Desktop Support
Technicians. The difference is the job role and the tasks that the people in
that job role perform.