Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-272 VUE Beta results still showing "TAKEN"

70-272 VUE Beta results still showing "TAKEN"

VUE is very unreliable... we all are still waiting.
Boycott them hehehehehe

70-272? I've
>been waiting for forever now since I passed the 271.
>Does anyone of you people know when the results will be

public?
>I know I'm not the only one wondering why it is taking

so long.

---------------
>View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message354539.html
>
>.

Kian Wah Lai

nah, just because of the beta results and boycott?
i find that vue test engine is faster, just that the comments part is very
slow
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8f3701c3e9e9$3e5d9cc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> VUE is very unreliable... we all are still waiting.
> Boycott them hehehehehe

xakeP

I agree, VUE usually is much better then prometric in my
experience and in the experience of my co-workers. Its
just taking them super long for 271/272 results. But dont
blame them, because its a beta. Also I think the reason
why prometric is already up is that they only give you
pass/fail on the last couple beta exams while VUE gives a
score. I would rather wait an extra week and also get my
score.

Just my thoughts, but on regular exams, VUE has the best
service.

Sgt Galaxy

Yes, XakeP is right,

On regular exams VUE is better in my opinion.

But those 2 betas (271/272)?
I don't care about the score, i just want to know i am
a MCDST or not....

I am currently unemployed and need ms certificates: I
expect interview(s) soon, the more the better i guess to
get the job!

-
>--
>>> ---------------

http://www.mcse.ms/message354539.html

>>.
>>

>.

xakeP

Good luck with your interviews Sgt Galaxy. I know how you
feel, I had an interview around CHirstmas time and got the
job.

I also cant wait for the score on 272 cuz if I passed, it
will make me mcdst and also fufill my mcsa elecitve
requiremnt and make me a MCSA.

Cheers

Kian Wah Lai

yeah, i also can't wait for it..add another MS cert to my collection

"xakeP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:935601c3ea34$23eed700$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good luck with your interviews Sgt Galaxy. I know how you
> feel, I had an interview around CHirstmas time and got the
> job.
>
> I also cant wait for the score on 272 cuz if I passed, it
> will make me mcdst and also fufill my mcsa elecitve
> requiremnt and make me a MCSA.
>
> Cheers

Sgt Galaxy

Thanks XakeP!

xakeP

272 scores are in for VUE.

I passed! That makes me MCDST and MCSA.

Cheers

Larry Samuels

Congratulations!!
Don't forget to order your Charter Member Welcome Kit.
Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

news:8eea01c3ea76$456bd080$(E-Mail Removed)...