Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > What about passing this exam in France

What about passing this exam in France

Trevor Monaghan

What about passing this exam in France? Why cannot I find
any books about MCDST Cheers

because they MCDST study material is currently in
production.... Meaning you will probably be able to
purchase material in Late March to early april from the
info I have found

Sgt Galaxy

Just start learning 70-270....

If you can wait... then check out the books when they are
available!