Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > The wait

The wait

Michael

I hate the wait. Passed the first exam and dying to know
the results of the second exam. Patience certainly is not
a virtue that I have. Ha Ha. Guess it will be a couple
more weeks before we hear anything. I keep checking my
Canidate History on Prometric daily to see if the Tested
changes to a Passed. At least I hope it changes to a
Passed.

Sgt Galaxy

Also doing the 'waiting game', huh?

I hope you pass!

xakeP

Yea, the wait sucks. but 271 pass was worth the wait just
as the 272 pass will be worth the wait. should be sometime
next week I hope.

cheers

Michael

Yeah, it was nice passing it. I hope it is next week. I
must check Prometric a dozen times a day, ha ha. Hopefully
we all will get to be the first MCDSTs, heres to us all!

Michael

Yep..... Hope you pass too!

RMA'd HD and now A One Month Wait??? werty316 Hardware 48 07-12-2005 10:20 PM
Wait on... VHDL User VHDL 2 08-30-2004 07:36 PM
I Better wait till version 1 Colonel Blip Firefox 7 07-12-2004 10:37 PM
Wait for MS Project to close Taras Pich ASP .Net 4 04-30-2004 04:48 PM
How to make "fork/wait" to WAIT longer? Huey C Programming 1 03-01-2004 02:01 PM

Advertisments