Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Seeking for next certification

Seeking for next certification

Sir,

I have passed Microsoft Peofessional 2000 and ambisious to
do further certiications. Can I do the MCDST on this
environement?

MCDST is for the Windows xp environment. go to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/default.asp
for information about the MCDST cert. If you have already
passed an mcp exam. Sounds like from your post you took
test 70-210 I would recommend going to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ and researching which
certs you are most interested in because taking getting
all kinds of certs may help your resume I would focus on
which certs appeal to you.... If you need assistance on
which cert means what. First Research it. Then come back
and ask your questions but FIRST do a bit of research....
I like it when people jump in the newsgroup asking
questions like this and want to be Certified but arent
willing to search a bit be4 asking questions. Makes me
think that when they get into the "Real World" all they
are going to do is join a forum and ask questions and not
try to find answers to questions on their own. What
happens when they have a DC go down and need to resolve
the issue fast... Will you be able to find the answer
quickly or will you have to wait until someone posts a
reply to your problem....
Oh Well Sorry for the long complaining post, Guess you
could say I got up on the wrong side of the certification
today