Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Study Tips?

Study Tips?

Gillian

Hi, I have decided to go for the MCDST but I don't see any
training material available from MS Until Mid Year. Do
you have any suggestions?

In addition, are you doing the study through teacher
instructed courses or CBT's if so let me know what methods
you use? Are they worth the big bucks?

Good Luck,

GE

The study material for 70-270(Windows XP) should get you
through the first test 70-271. That's what I used for the
first half of the test. I'm not sure what to use for the
second half yet, although there are sites out there that
list what will be tested on the second half (70-272).
I'm going to be taking the second test as soon as it's
released. I'll be going on previous experience.

Jeanie Decker \(MS\)

Another good study reference is the Windows XP Resource Kit
(http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tre...chnet/prodtech
nol/winxppro/default.asp) particularly Part VI: System Troubleshooting.

--
Jeanie Decker
Microsoft Learning

news:38b101c3e28c$4b4c8270$(E-Mail Removed)...