Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCP by passing 70-271 or 70-272

MCP by passing 70-271 or 70-272

Master Control Program

The Preparation Guides shown below say you earn MCP status
by passing either MCDST exam.

Yep, you do. I have a co-worker that took the 71-271 test
with me. It was his first MS test. He received the email
yesterday welcoming him and the info on how to log into
the MCP site.

sux

hhmm...strange

So his first MS exam was an invite to a beta test... curious

--

Mzzl,
sux =)

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:064601c3dcaf$e8fe8e10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yep, you do. I have a co-worker that took the 71-271 test
> with me. It was his first MS test. He received the email
> yesterday welcoming him and the info on how to log into
> the MCP site.

Yeah strange eh! Nope, he found the code somewhere as I'm
sure half the people who did take the test did. I'm just
curious how he was able to take his way into taking a
test that was invite only. Though he does excel in social
engineering.

M. W.

Some people (myself included) didn't get beta invites, so
we paid for our exam just like any other exam. To assume
that he used a beta invite code just because it was his
first MS exam is a bit on the jumpy side don't you think?
The 70-271 beta was my first MS exam and gave me an MCP
status, and I paid full price for the exam.

sux

Lighten up man, don't take this so seriously. Everybody seems to be so on
edge these days in these newsgroups.

Are you even reading this thread?
The OP confirms my assumption by sayin, and I quote: "Yeah strange eh! Nope,
he found the code somewhere as I'm sure half the people who did take the
test did"

Maybe I should've put an at the end of my post. That would be my mistake

--

Mzzl,
sux =)

"M. W." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:14d201c3df88$954c7cb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Some people (myself included) didn't get beta invites, so
> we paid for our exam just like any other exam. To assume
> that he used a beta invite code just because it was his
> first MS exam is a bit on the jumpy side don't you think?
> The 70-271 beta was my first MS exam and gave me an MCP
> status, and I paid full price for the exam.

Ceejay

Just to clarify...you achieve MCP status by passing either 70-271 or 70-272? Or is it both
I passed 70-271 last Thursday (with Pearson Vue) and have not received any notificataion from MS

cj

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Problem with registration after passing MCP Exam PS Microsoft Certification 3 11-25-2004 03:05 AM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
MCP Passing Marks for 70-016 (VC++) Kiran MCSD 5 08-11-2003 09:08 AM
MCP 70-176 Passing mark ? navin seneviratne Microsoft Certification 1 07-09-2003 10:00 PM

Advertisments