Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Beta Exams

Beta Exams

Steve Jamieson

I am looking to find out where I can take the beta exams
online for MCDST ?

I heard somewhere that I need to be a member of
something, if I register today, will I be able to take
these Beta exams ?

What do you mean you want to take the beta exams online?
The exams are not given online. Plus the beta exam was
held back in November.

To be invited to take a beta exam you have to sign up for
MCP Magazine (I think that was the right one) and you will
get an invite based on your knowledge and currently held
certifications. I also think you have to have at least
your MCP certification to be invited to take an exam.

Kian Wah Lai

its MCP flash and MCP mag

news:0cc101c3d9fa$5746b950$(E-Mail Removed)...