Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > how many exams will i take?

how many exams will i take?

owolabi owolabi

I am a MCP holder in Windows 2000. I want to know if i can
upgrade my self and what are the couses and how many exams
will i take to earn a MCDST.

Thanks.
Adesina Owolabi

From what it looks like there is no upgrade path
the 2 exams are 071-271 and 071-272

Only Two Exams...

See MCDST Certification Requirements on Microsoft.com